What are you going to find in the Entertaining Cookbook Bundle?
This bundle contains 45 recipes using healthy, all-natural ingredients for gluten-free and non gluten-free eaters alike. There are also quite a few dairy-free recipes or easily made dairy-free recipes in this bundle. With this book, enjoying the holidays and eating without fear has just gotten THAT much easier.
Here’s a little bit more information about Entertaining Cookbook Bundle.
- 45 recipes that are simple and to the point with full size color photos for each recipe. We wouldn’t have it any other way.
- Gluten-Free Galore – All 45 recipes are tailored to a 100% gluten-free diet. There are also recipes that fall into a dairy-free, vegan and tree-nut free categories. Each recipe is labeled as such.
- Nutrition Information – Each recipe includes nutrition information for calories, fat, carbohydrates, sugar, protein, sodium and fiber.
Additional Mouth-watering Recipes Include:
- Bacon Wrapped Dates
- Vegan Cheese Spread
- Green Bean Casserole
- Healthy Broccoli Salad
- Crockpot Baked Beans
- Gluten-Free Pumpkin Pie (Low-Sugar too!)
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Pie
- Vegan Chocolate Pudding
- Loaded Potato Nachos
- Buffalo Chicken Meatballs
- Fried Pickles
- Chicken Fingers
- Cheesy Garlic Bread
- Beer Ale Cheese
- Spinach Artichoke Dip
- Healthy Ketchup
BONUS RECIPES INCLUDE
- Hot Chocolate on a Stick
- Edible Cookie Dough Truffles
- Natural Hot Cocoa Mix
Save with Ebooks!
If you’d like to save 85% and/or prefer to use the book on your digital device, purchase the digital download directly from Veggie Balance here.
Note: With the digital download, you have the ability to download the cookbook and print a copy, too. You can find more details on how that works below.
Can I view the Cookbook just on my computer?
No, you can view this on your computer, your smart phone, and even your iPad! Each and every one of the devices you are able to view the full-colored mouth-watering photos.
When using your computer, the Cookbook will download right into your Downloads folder. When using an iPad, the Cookbook will open in Safari and then you can save it into iBooks.
You then have the ability to print the PDF just like any normal document.