What are you going to find in Gluten-Free Holiday Feast?
This eBook contains 18 recipes using healthy, all-natural ingredients for gluten-free and non gluten-free eaters alike. With this book, enjoying the holidays and eating without fear has just gotten THAT much easier.
Here’s a little bit more information about Gluten-Free Holiday Feast
- 18 recipes that are simple and to the point with full size color photos for each recipe. We wouldn’t have it any other way.
- Gluten-Free Galore – All 18 recipes are tailored to a 100% gluten-free diet. There are also recipes that fall into a dairy-free, vegan and tree-nut free categories. Each recipe is labeled as such.
- Nutrition Information – Each recipe includes nutrition information for calories, fat, carbohydrates, sugar, protein, sodium and fiber.
Additional Mouth-watering Recipes Include:
- Bacon Wrapped Dates
- Vegan Cheese Spread
- Green Bean Casserole
- Healthy Broccoli Salad
- Crockpot Baked Beans
- Gluten-Free Pumpkin Pie (Low-Sugar too!)
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Pie
- Vegan Chocolate Pudding
BONUS RECIPES INCLUDE
- Hot Chocolate on a Stick
- Edible Cookie Dough Truffles
- Natural Hot Cocoa Mix
Gluten-Free Holiday Feast Cookbook is a compilation of our favorite and most popular recipes on Veggie Balance.
15 gluten-free recipes ranging from appetizers, side dishes and my favorite desserts! We help you entertain like a boss when a guest has food allergies.
This recipe ebook can also be very useful to send to a entertainer if they are asking you what they can make that you eat!
Have no fear, Gluten-Free Holiday Feast is here! This means we can actually eat the desserts for the holidays, YAY!
How Can I Get this Book?
Gluten-Free Holiday Feast is available for download. Purchase the digital download (PDF) from Veggie Balance here.
Note: The digital download, you have the ability to download the cookbook and print a copy too. You can find more detail on how that works below.
Can I view the eBook on just my computer?
No, you can view this on your computer, your smart phone and even your iPad! Each and everyone one of the devices you are able to view the full-colored mouth-watering photos.
When using your computer, the eBook will download right into your Downloads folder. When using an iPad, the eBook will open in Safari and then you can save it into iBooks.
You then have the ability to print the PDF just like any normal document.