What are you going to find in the Gluten-Free Party Food cookbook?
This cookbook contains 27 new recipes using healthy, all-natural ingredients for gluten-free and non gluten-free eaters alike.The Gluten-Free Party Food Cookbook is an all-natural twist on your favorite bar munchies, cheesy dips, and dollop worthy sauces. With this book, entertaining a crowd has never been easier!
Here’s a little bit more about the Gluten-Free Party Food.
- 27 new recipes that are simple and to the point with full size color photos for each recipe, all less than 400 calories per serving featuring all-natural ingredients.
- Gluten-Free Galore – Each recipe is tailored to a 100% gluten-free diet. There are also recipes that fall into a vegetarian, vegan, paleo or dairy-free diet with listed adaptions.
- Nutrition Information – Each recipe includes nutrition information for calories, fat, carbohydrates, sugar, protein, sodium, and fiber.
- Includes 40+ mouth-watering photos throughout the entire book with a picture for each recipe.
Additional Mouth-watering Recipes Include:
- Loaded Potato Nachos
- Buffalo Chicken Meatballs
- Fried Pickles
- Chicken Fingers
- Cheesy Garlic Bread
- Beer Ale Cheese
- Spinach Artichoke Dip
- Healthy Ketchup
Save with Ebooks!
If you’d like to save 85% and/or prefer to use the book on your digital device, purchase the digital download directly from Veggie Balance here.
Note: With the digital download, you have the ability to download the cookbook and print a copy, too. You can find more details on how that works below.
Can I view the Cookbook just on my computer?
No, you can view this on your computer, your smart phone, and even your iPad! Each and every one of the devices you are able to view the full-colored mouth-watering photos.
When using your computer, the Cookbook will download right into your Downloads folder. When using an iPad, the Cookbook will open in Safari and then you can save it into iBooks.
You then have the ability to print the PDF just like any normal document.