What are you going to find in Absolute Best Cookies Cookbook?
This cookbook contains 13 recipes using healthy, all-natural ingredients for gluten-free and non gluten-free eaters alike. With this book, enjoying low-sugar desserts has never been easier!
Here’s a little bit more information about Absolute Best Cookies
- 13 recipes that are simple and to the point with full size color photos for each recipe, all less than 275 calories per cookie featuring all-natural ingredients.
- Gluten-Free Galore – All 11 recipes are tailored to a 100% gluten-free diet. There are also recipes that fall into a dairy-free and vegan diet.
- Nutrition Information – Each recipe includes nutrition information for calories, fat, carbohydrates, sugar, protein, sodium and fiber.
Additional Mouth-watering Recipes Include:
- Thin Mint Cookies
- Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Flourless Double Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Oatmeal Creme Pies
- Almond Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Cookies
- Healthy Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Low-Sugar Vanilla Buttercream Frosting
BONUS RECIPES INCLUDE
- Skinny Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Skinny Peanut Butter Cookies
Absolute Best Cookies Cookbook is a compilation of my favorite and most popular cookie recipes here on Veggie Balance.
There are 10 decadent and gooey gluten-free cookie recipes plus 2 BONUS cookie and 1 frosting recipes that will be sure to please your tastebuds.
This ebook is all about enjoying gluten-free, low-sugar cookies.
Save with Ebooks!
If you’d like to save 85% and/or prefer to use the book on your digital device, purchase the digital download directly from Veggie Balance here.
Note: With the digital download, you have the ability to download the cookbook and print a copy, too. You can find more details on how that works below.
Can I view the Cookbook just on my computer?
No, you can view this on your computer, your smart phone, and even your iPad! Each and every one of the devices you are able to view the full-colored mouth-watering photos.
When using your computer, the eCookbook will download right into your Downloads folder. When using an iPad, the eCookbook will open in Safari and then you can save it into iBooks.
You then have the ability to print the PDF just like any normal document.